Heroes of Space

Alchemization system? Procedural generation? Echeladders?
Discuss some stuff concerning typical Sburb-mechanics and how to implement them.

Re: Heroes of Space

Postby immortius » Mon 18. Apr 2011, 09:18

Legendary wrote:I uh, never actually denied that Sollux was the last one in. Note my statement there is only that Kanaya is the last member of the Red Team to join, and was thus probably either #9 or #10. I just don't remember which one (you can tell from a memo somewhere but I don't wanna look through them all).

I was aware of that. You sounded uncertain so I sought to clarify. Sorry if it came off wrong. Sollux was last is evidenced by him being killed by the vast glub - any troll after him would be dead. Also he was Feferi's server player and they both entered very close together (Karkat only just missed bringing him in fast enough) so they both were likely after Kanaya. But they are both team blue.

It doesn't really matter if the frog alchemizer player is last, if they're not it will just take a little while longer for them to get grist for their server to buy the equipment.

Perhaps we will get some answers from the third session (post-scratch reset session) if it is shown, although it too will be undoubtedly tainted.
immortius

by Advertising » Mon 18. Apr 2011, 09:18

Advertising

Re: Heroes of Space

Postby Interloper » Sun 24. Apr 2011, 05:57

Remember Jade didn't have enough grist for the items in the first place - she only had that because she torrented it from Dave. The Space Player doesn't have to have that much really.
Interloper

Previous

Return to Game Mechanics